ciib 3 Bargain TSX Stocks to Buy While They re Low

Discussions on where to buy, upgrades, or show off your gear.
Jeaonefar
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

ciib 3 Bargain TSX Stocks to Buy While They re Low

Post by Jeaonefar »

Jajd Aeroplan Mega-Bonus Alert! Get a 100% Bonus on Aeroplan Points Until March 22
For many investors, including me, the dream is to be able to live off the gains generated in your portfolio. One of the easiest ways to visualize this is by imagining a source of recurring revenue that could replace the income you generate by your day job. In my opinion, the easiest and most reliable way to generate income via an investment portfolio is by buying dividend stocks. In this article, I ;ll discuss three dividend-paying stocks that investors should consider buying if they hope to retire comfortably.Start with this outstanding stanley cups dividend stockWhen it comes to dividend stocks, Canadians should be very familiar with Fortis TSX:FTS . In my opinion, this is stanley cup one of the best dividend stocks in the country. For those that are unfamiliar, Fortis pr stanley cup ovides regulated gas and electric utilities to more than three million customers across North America. Because utility companies tend to receive payments on a recurring basis, Fortis is able to plan dividend distributions much ahead of Vwuv Is Canadian Western Bank a Top Value Play Today
Canadian Western Bank TSX:CWB has fallen from a 2014 high of $43 per share to under $25 per share鈥攁 whopping 42% drop. Investors are worried about the effects of low stanley thermobecher oil prices on the company. After all, 49% of the bank s loans are in Alberta and Saskatchewan.How has the crude price vaso stanley affected the share price From October to December 2014, the crude oil price fell quickly from US$95 to US$50, a fall of 47%. It has oscillated between US$45 and US$55 from January to now, a span of almost 10 months.In that same period, Canadian Western Bank s price fell from $36 to $29.5 per share, a fall of 18%. From January to now, its price has oscillated between $24 and $28.As you can see, the bank s share price seems to trade alongside the oil price.How has the crude price affected the bank s earnings The bank s 2015 target ranges for earnings per share EPS growth is 5-8%. In its third-quarter corporate presentation, the bank achieved that stanley cup goal via divestiture gains of $107.6 million. From that, th